Sunday, September 16, 2007

Anticipation

I feel you start from my toes to my heel

Feel you from my heel to my ankle

from ankle to shin

from my shin to my knee

from knee to my popliteal

from popliteal to my thigh

from my thigh to my hip

from hip to sacral

from sacral to waist

from my waist to my back

from back to scapular

from scapular to shoulder

from shoulder to arm

from arm to elbow

from elbow to my palm

from palm to my wrist

from wrist to my forearm

from arm to my shoulder

from shoulder to clavicle

from clavicle to neck

from neck to my ear…

“I love you”

“I love you too”

from ear to forehead

from forehead to the bridge of my nose

from tip of my nose to my waiting lips

tracing, tasting, searching, hungering for more

and as I lavish from your kisses I knew

That this is our night,

and our night has just begun.

No comments: