Monday, October 22, 2007

My Beautiful Wife

My Beautiful Wife,

I have already moved heaven and earth for you and I would always be willing to do so if it would mean having you in my life, and the life after that, and the life after that, and even the next life after that.

I have never been a morning person, but for you I’d be willing to tear myself away from your warm body in the morning just so I can cook and serve breakfast for you in bed.

I’d be more than willing to cross oceans, take the next flight or even drive for miles if I knew you needed me. Love, I’d be there in a heartbeat.

You can always be assured of a warm and loving place to come home to at the end of a tiring day. Welcoming arms to hold, comfort, and secure you for a lifetime.

I won’t be just a passionate wife but a sister, a friend, a mistress, a teacher, a playmate and even an equal mind-player to keep you sharp and living.

For you I’d be willing to feel a life grow within me. Build our dream house and have the family we’ve always wanted. A family you deserve.

In this crazy world, I will always be the strong force to hold you, keep you, and steady you. For as long as we are together, nothing can ever take us down. And if the trials come knocking on our door, you need only to hold my hand, hold me close and I know that everything will be fine.

In this world there is but one person who can hold and handle me like this. That is the reason why we are now wives. The same reason why I love you unconditionally.

For all the uncertainties in this world, you are the one truth in my life.

I love you and I will keep on loving you until my dying day… and yes, you can hold me to that.

No comments: