Sunday, July 23, 2006

Who were you in a past life?

I got this from my girlfirend's blog site. Hers turned out pretty accurate (in a creepy way) while mine turned out well...



In a Past Life...


You Were: A Gorgeous Philosopher.

Where You Lived: Chile.

How You Died: Suicide.


... funny! I mean, the adjective Gorgeous must really be there? I am not complaining really, I think I must have been one vain lady in my past life. I do love the place where I lived - Chile. Oh! And about the How You Died part - how much more drama can you take? Suicide?! Oh come on! I must have gotten tired of it that in my past life that thinking about of committing it now is one big joke with an over-rated drama effect. Well, that's that.

I'm tagging everyone who reads this post! Enjoy! Hope you can tell me about your past life.

No comments: