Monday, August 07, 2006

Let's talk about underwear

You Are Thong Panties

Woman, you are one hell of a ride!
You're a total wild child - and you live for crazy times.
Men are attracted to you like flies to honey, even though they know they should stay away.
You need an expert who can keep in tune with your free spirit and your wild hot nature!

I admit, I'm a lingerie addict.
The results of these two quizzes I'd take as compliments.
Though I have to admit that I am not particularly thrilled with the
"Men are attracted to you like flies to honey"
Oh well...




What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're an exhibitionist who gets a thrill from being naughty.
The Underwear Oracle


Oh this is soooo nice. I couldn't agree more!

No comments: