Saturday, September 25, 2010

Man-candies according to me

I seldom find members of the male specie attractive. I do not however blame my being a lesbian with regards to such. When I do find a man-candy, I do believe I get smitten by them and develop a girly-crush-kind-of-thing over them. Some last for a few months, some years and some just every time I get to see them.

In the past months however, I find Zak Bagans of Ghost Adventures gush-worthy. I watch the series on Travel Channel and I have to admit that I get distracted between watching out for ghosts and watching Zak in every freaking episode. The highschool girl in me wouldn't mind being in a lockdown with him a-n-y-t-i-m-e.


Then of course there's Johnny Depp. This craziness over the actor has been going on for years. It actually is an on and off crush kind of thing with him. I do find that my admiration for this actor depends more on the roles that he portrays on the big screen and loved him best when he played Edward in Edward Scissorhands and as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean.


I wonder if I have a penchant for pirates, paranormal seeking or frankenstein-ish traits in men. For now, I will just keep on crushing on them and enjoy their effects on me until I find my next man-candy.


No comments: