Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Queen for a Queen



"Consider it yours." That was what she said when I asked my wickedly brilliant sniper to secure me an already sold-out Venomous Villains Oh So Fair beauty powder.

I was teary eyed, panicky and very anxious with the thought of wanting something so bad and yet I can't seem to have it. I know that what I have just stated may sound silly and probably even too childish for some, but if you truly know me, you would know that: a) I am a Disney Villain addict b) I become restless when I want something sooooooo bad (this calls for one of those bad kind of want moment) and c) I do not give a crap what you think about the many things I want to have in my life (from the mundane up to the most grandiose).

After much soothing and trying to calm me down, I saw her face brighten up as she gave me her winsome smile...

"You are now a proud owner of a Disney Villain make-up."

It took a few seconds for me to actually realize what she just did, and when it dawned on me, I squealed with delight and thanked her in between giggles.

I still haven't gotten around in letting her know how grateful I am.
I guess I just have to find a way SOON ;)

No comments: