Sunday, December 25, 2005

My latest addiction

Toshiba Satellite L25


Damage
: $979 + 7% tax
    Specifications
  • Intel® Pentium® M Processor 730 (1.60GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 533MHz FSB)
  • Microsoft® Windows XP Professional
  • 256MB PC4200 DDR2 533MHz SDRAM (Both memory slots may be occupied)
  • 15.0" Diagonal XGA Display (1024x768)
  • Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 with 8MB-128MB dynamically allocated graphics memory
  • 40GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial-ATA)
  • CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive
  • Intel® Pro/Wireless LAN 2200BG (802.11b/g)
  • 1 Year Standard Limited Warranty
Also Includes:
  • Microsoft® Works, Microsoft® Office OneNote™ 2003, InterVideo® WinDVD® 5, Sonic®Solutions RecordNow!™ Basic, 3-USB (2.0) ports, TV-out (S-Video), 10/100 Ethernet port, V.92 modem port, headphone jack, external microphone jack (monoaural), RGB monitor port


  • So this is my big Christmas gift from my MoM other than the other little things she bought for me everytime she went out, isn't my mom the greatest? She sure knows how to choose! Hmm, so yeah I have been using this and put my Compaq Desktop Computer to rest for a little while to tinker with my new baby. I haven't really mastered everything about it but that wouldn't take long before I do. I have to leacve now - to enjoy more of my new addiction. Okay, okay, call me a nerd for choosing to indulge my time for this techy of a notebook. I don't bloody care! ;p

    No comments: