Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas with my Jedi Family

The season most people long for.
It's my partner's birthday too!
Christmas and birthday celebration in one!
It sure feels good celebrating Christmas with Janina and her family.
Our first Christmas together!

I'm all giggly and we've been grinning like little girls anticipating everything.

From the joys of opening our gifts down to sleeping in each other's arms in this special season.

It was so sweet actually, Mama (Janz's mom) and Tita Baby (Janz's aunt) came all the way from Los Banos to come pick me up at home just so we can all spend Christmas together.

Hayyy! Heaven! It isn't everyday that a wifey is so welcome and loved in return by your partner's family right?

This is one of the best Christmas I have ever had and I sure hope this won't be the last one with my beloved Jedi Family.

No comments: