Saturday, January 21, 2006

40 random things...

1. Something I haven’t done but would love to do:
Torture then kill She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named
2. Never in my life:
have I run away from home.
3. When I was five:
I almost I got kidnapped.
4. High School was: a blast!
5. I will never forget: my first heartbreak.
6. I once met: a strange old man who told me I will have e-l-e-v-e-n
children in the future! Geezuz! What the F*%#K! Eleven?!
7. There's this girl I know who:
takes me to the moon and back with the most amazing fireworks show I have ever seen..
8. Once, at a bar:
I danced like I’ve never danced before.
9. By noon, I'm usually:
at work.
10. Last night:
I slept after reading a few pages of a Winterson book.
11. If I only had:
enough money and time right now, I’d like to have a trip around the world with my adventurous partner.
12. Next time I go to church:
it’s because I am with Janina or her Mom.
13. I am addicted to:
shoes, make-up, clothes, bags and books.
14. What worries me most:
is being a failure in life.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my jewelry tree.
16. When I turn my head right, I see:
my clothes, bag and shoe closets.
17. You know I'm lying when:
I can’t get my story straight. Poooft!
18. Three things I can’t live without:
Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain, stilettos, good book.
19. If I was a character in a novel, I'd be:
the witch/vampire/temptress villain.
20. By this time next year:
I’d be working still!
21. A better name for me would be:
Empress Gwen/ Goddess Gwen/ Queen Gwen
22. I have a hard time understanding:
MATH! MATH! MATH!
23. If I ever go back to school, I'll:
quit being a delinquent brat and come to class!
24. You know I like you if:
you’re still alive after we see each other.
25. My ex once:
told me we’d spend the rest of our lives together.
26. Body parts you are proud of:
breasts, lips, hands.
27. Take my advice, never:
lend a good book to anyone unless you’re absolutely sure it would be returned in good condition.
28. My ideal breakfast is:
anything that was prepared by my loving partner.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest:
you start your day early to avoid traffic.
31. Smell, character flaw, microchips & movie star:
Fresh eucalyptus leaves, selfish, cellular phone, Angelina Jolie
32. Why won't people:
respect other people's right to be different?
33. If you spend the night at my house:
you’ll surely have dinner prepared by moi.
34. I'd stop my wedding: to wait for my father’s arrival.
35. The world could do without: homophobic ingrates.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
befriending my partner’s former girlfriends.
37. My favorite blonde is:
Ellen Degeneres
38. Toe nails are more useful than:
Zits!
39. If I do anything well, it's:
being a good conversationalist.
40. And by the way: I’m a goddess.

No comments: