Sunday, January 15, 2006

Movie Marathon

Me and my partner have always tried to watch as much films as possible given the readily available movies offered here. So this day, we were able to watch a few new movies and some films we watched for I don't know how many times already! So here are just some of the flicks we watched (Please do not expect me to give you a synopsis for all of it since I am just too lazy right now to even move my delicious ass.) How's this, I'll just rate the movie with stars!

Five (5) stars would mean you have got to watch it! weeeee!!!!


Memoirs of a Geisha



So what else is new, the book is still better than the movie.

Corpse Bride



Though I still prefer if Victor ended up with Emily instead. I mean, she's way better than the frigid Victoria.





Deuce Bigalow

.

This isn't even worth half a star! Eeeek! But okay, I'll be generous for all those who loved the movie, Deuce Bigalow gets a spot!









Harry Potter 4

Okay I might be a tad biased on this one, but of course I would still recommend the books.





Just Like Heaven

It was another make-you-feel-good-movie. It wasn't so bad.







Beautiful Boxer
It would have been better if they put more depth to the story. Nevertheless, it was an okay film.

No comments: